Everything you need to know about MBBS in Germany
This is why Indian students prefer taking medicine as a profession in abroad owing to high diversity in the course and the reliance on practical aspects of education more that the theoretical ones.
Why should you study medicine in Germany?
Germany is developing as one of the leading destinations for students to study MBBS from, due to the fact that MBBS in Germany is taught is partially free of cost. In order to pursue MBBS in Germany you have to be proficient enough in German language for both studies and the interaction with patients.
However, there are many medical colleges in Germany that teach their course curriculum in German; however it is still required for you to have a German language proficiency certificate. International students are welcomed in the arcades of the country and there are many German universities that actually offer their students even with post-graduation along with the MBBS degree.
Medicine as a profession in Germany is one of the top most paid jobs and so the studies are relied on practicality, high quality and world class research facilities. Germany is a leading country for innovations in science and technology and a number of Noble laureate belong from Germany.
This makes Germany even more popular and frequented by Indian students. For students who are exploring the arcades of studying MBBS in Europe. Germany serves to be one of the best educational destinations, in turn shaping your future.
Advantages of studying medicine in Germany
There are a number of advantages and reasons as to why you should study medicine in Germany. The country is one of the perfect places to indulge in the medicine courses and so it is generally advised to Indian students who want to study MBBS in Europe, to study medicine in Germany. The benefits of studying MBBS in Germany include the following:
- The cost of education in Germany is very nominal and so affordable by the Indian community. Some medical colleges in Germany include cost-effective course of study without any fee structure to the overseas students and hence make it easy for them to indulge in the studying medicine.
- Medical education in Germany relies on practical based studies rather than theoretical one. For the same reason, almost every medical college in Germany has its own hospital, wherein you can indulge in the hands-on practice session. This offers to be the most economical form of study for an overseas student.
- The medical colleges in Germany are recognized all around the globe and so the degree that you earn from any German medical university is accepted by all the top health organizations in the world including the MCI.
- Germany leads of market of medical innovation and technology and so studying in any of the German universities entail that you are bound to some good research projects and explore more options to fulfill your dream. The minds of people in Germany are driven by research and innovation and so you can also pace with your researching skills.
- You can easily get a work permit post the completion of your course. This means that even if you study MBBS from Germany but want to come back to India and continue your practice over there, then, you can easily do that. All you have to do is to clear the MCI Screening Test held by the Medical Council of India.
- The medical universities in Germany are recognized by the WHO, FAIMER and the ECTS. This makes you eligible enough to practice in any third world countries as well.
The application process for applying to a German university
A proper procedure has to be followed that entails to below mentioned steps:
- You have to fill the online enrollment form
- The filling of the form will also require submitting the mark-sheets, passport and all the other required documents.
- The application form is then submitted to the concerned university and you have to wait for the invitation letter from the university.
- After you receive a confirmation letter, the immigration procedure will commence.
- You then have to apply with the German Embassy in Delhi and get ready for the ultimate level of quality education.
The eligibility criteria for studying MBBS in Germany
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age during the admission letter.
- The applicant should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as the compulsory subjects.
- The applicant must have passed 60% aggregate marks
- The applicant must also have passed the NEET exam with a minimum percentile.
Duration of the MBBS program in Germany
The course duration is around 6 years which includes 5 years of theoretical study and 1 year of practical knowledge.
Study in Europe is your trusted study abroad admission partner. We support Indian students get admission in the medical college or university they chose and simultaneously we also guide in making the right choice out of our years of experience.
We assure you of the best from the rest study abroad counseling and admission solution at Study in Europe Delhi. Contact us today for the free MBBS Program in Germany counseling.