MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
Every year, thousands of aspiring medical students start searching for college/universities to move one step closer to their dream. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is one such opportunity that would help you in moving closer towards your dream whilst opening many doors for you. For all the international students, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a golden opportunity as it is at an affordable tuition fee with all the medical certificates being duly approved by MCI and other medical councils.
Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful landlocked country located in Central Asia with mountainous terrain. Bordered by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and southwest, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the east, its largest city and capital is Bishkek.
With just 29.5 residents for each square kilometer of land, Kyrgyzstan is one the most sparsely populated countries.
And what not love about the mountains and heritage sites? The country has been described as “Switzerland of Central Asia” with the mountainous Tian Shan region covering about 80% of it. According to UNESCO, the Sulayman Mountain on the outskirts of Osh is said to be the ‘complete example of a sacred mountain in Central Asia’, worshipped for several millennia. From the snow Tiger to the magnificent Ibex and beautiful Camels, you will be in for a surprise upon seeing the wide variety of fauna in Kyrgyzstan.
Since Indians are very fond of tea, they would feel very at home upon visiting a Kyrgyz house as the people in Kyrgyzstan too, love drinking tea with pretty much every meal. People here are very welcoming, disciplined and value cleanliness and hygiene a lot.
Temperature can shoot up to 40C in the summers, while falling down to as low as -30C in the winters.
Since most of the country is engaged in breeding livestock, meat is a staple in the diet of Kyrgyz people along with dumplings, noodles, and rice. Oromo, Besh Barmak, Borsok, Kazy Karta are some of the popular dishes of Kyrgyzstan.
WHY STUDY MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN?
- Students are given an in depth knowledge through practical training, experiments, and seminars.
- Prestigious medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), WHO (World Health Organization), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization).
- International students need not worry about the language barriers as there won’t be any. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is offered in English medium.
- The complete tuition fee of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable with hostel facilities and top notch amenities being provided to students.
- An advantage of pursuing your MBBS from this country is that students are not required to clear any type of entrance exam while the admission process is very simple and does not create a hustle bustle.
- NOA (Notice of Acceptance)
- Student visa required
- Welcome letter from the University
- Health and medical certificate
Going through the admission process can be a real hustle, especially when going abroad to pursue your studies. Let us break it down on what exactly is the admission procedure to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
1) Download and fill the application form correctly.
2) Submission of a scanned copy of a valid passport is needed.
3) The 10th and 12th grade mark sheet are required along with the school leaving certificate.
4) Send all documents with attestation.
5) Upon receiving the welcome letter from the University, the immigration process will begin and you have to visit the Embassy of Kyrgyzstan.
OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
FEE STRUCTURE OF OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
|1st Year||(Approx 5,20,000 /- Indian Rupees)|
|2nd Year||(Approx. 2,00,000 /- Indian Rupees)|
|3rd Year||(Approx. 2,00,000 /- Indian Rupees)|
|4th Year||(Approx. 2,00,000 /- Indian Rupees)|
|5th Year||(Approx. 2,00,000 /- Indian Rupees)|
Besides teaching students in the classrooms and halls, the faculty at Osh Medical State University provides training in hospitals that are affiliated with it.
- Medical Centre ZAMAT
- Provincial Maternity Home
- Osh Inter Provincial Clinical Children Hospital
- Osh City Territorial
- HIV AIDS prevention Centre
- Perinatal Centre
- City Hospital of infectious diseases
- Osh Provincial Clinical Hospital
- Provincial Maternity Home
WHY STUDY AT OSH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY?
Besides being recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), Osh is recognized, accredited, and listed with WHO (World Health Organization) World directory of medical schools. Graduates having medical degrees of this medical institution are eligible to take screening test of Medical Council of India (MCI) and other countries.
Along with the experienced faculty at OSH, many scientists have worked here. Most of the faculty here are either Doctor of Medical Sciences or Candidate of Medical sciences.
There is no better feeling that being closer to one’s goals and dreams. Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will not only bring you close to your dreams, but also open many doors for you to enter in and achieve endless success.
We are based in the Delhi region and are recognised for our dependable and professional counseling made available free of charge to the interested parents willing to send their loving children abroad for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and other nations.