The Kyrgyz State Technical University was built on 1954.KSTU is a main state specialized advanced education establishment in the Kyrgyz Republic. There are 1000 educators taking part in the showing procedure, incorporating more 60 with the level of Full Doctor of Sciences and 250 with the level of Candidate of Sciences (PhD).
Right now, there are around 19.000 understudies full-time contemplating and 5000 understudies’ low maintenance learning at the KSTU in 20 building/specialized and financial fields, including in excess of 60 majors. There are following resources, subdivisions, offices and branches at the KSTU:
- Staff of Information Technology
- Power Energy Faculty
- Staff of Transport and Machine Construction
- Mechanical Faculty
- Kyrgyz-Germany Technical Faculty.
- Staff MPEI-KSTU joint with Moscow Power vitality Institute
Instructing is led as per the state models and laws on training in the Kyrgyz Republic with the accompanying terms of finish:
- 4 years – get Bachelor’s certificate
- 5 years – get certificate of an Engineer
- 2 years – get Master’s certificate
- 6 years – get certificate of an Engineer dependent on the low maintenance learning plan
The KSTU has “Doktorantura” and “Aspirantura” (Post Graduated) programs and has 4 particular gatherings for assessing “Doktor’s” and “PhD degree” theses. Profoundly qualified preparing of authorities is conceivable as a result of the cutting edge lab hardware and PC research centers associated with Internet. Library/Information Centre has roughly 500,000 bits of instructive writing.