Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan offers wide opportunities in the medical sector. It offers high-quality education with a safe atmosphere to the international students. Kyrgyzstan is popularly known for its medical education. So, don’t take any chance to miss the golden opportunity of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Studying here provides you all the medical certificates that are duly approved by MCI and other medical councils.
Why should you select Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan?
The University is recognized with MCI, WHO. OMU imparts something more than just a formal qualification degree to practice medical profession. OMU offers medical courses in both English as well as in Russia medium for students from India.
It’s tie-ups with several renowned & prestigious hospitals of Kyrgyzstan make it even more preferable amongst other universities. OMU helps the students in getting valuable exposure to the latest technology used today and have a priceless experience in the field of medicine. Osh State Medical University is one of the best places to be in for a medical aspirant. A large number of students are enrolling from different corners of the world.
It has numerous great faculties like, Cardiology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Family Medicine, General Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Infectious diseases, Neurology, Nephrology, Psychiatry, Psychotherapy, Pulmonology, Physiotherapy, and Radiology. The faculties in Osh State Medical University include highly qualified and well experienced local as well as foreign members.
Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan considered to be very well known for its institutional integrity and academic honesty.
Benefits of studying in Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan
Maintains high quality of higher education and matches the international benchmark of medical education and therefore it is worth considering studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
It opens the door to a great MBBS career for international medical gradates having OMU degree, Kyrgyzstan.
It is affordable for Indian students. Low cost MBBS fees, easy admission process, MCI and WHO approvals are basic factors which attracts international students to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan at Osh State Medical University.
Documents required during admission process:
- He/she should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course
- He/she must have passed in 10+2 equivalent examination in the subjects of physics, chemistry, Biology must have obtain a minimum of 50% marks (Reserve category 40% marks)
- A valid Indian Passport
- Copy of Higher secondary school certificate and Mark-sheet (12th Science)
- Copy of secondary school certificate and Mark-sheet (10th)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Recent passport size colored 20 copies photographs.
- Parents undertaking
- NO Merit is required MH-CET and NEET ( Only PASS)
- If any document declaration submitted by the applicants is found to be false/ forged at any stage, his/her admission shall be canceled and he/ she may be liable for prosecution under law.
Hope the following information is capable enough to convince you of search of the best MBBS University at Kyrgyzstan. Apply for Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyzstan today for a brighter future!
Study in Europe is ready to support with the complex documentation and the complete process to help you fulfill your dream of pursuing MBBS abroad.