About MBBS in Nepal
Studying MBBS in India is a very tedious process owing to the tough level of the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) organized by the MCI every year. There are lakhs of aspirants who sit for the exam every year however, only selected thousands of students make it to the top government colleges in the country.
Not only this, medical education in India is governed by the fact of reservation system. This deteriorates the already existing trauma of the medical students. For the similar reason, many students find it very difficult to appear or clear the exam and so they start exploring options abroad.
Even the private medical colleges in India charge any hefty amount of fees along with capitation or the donation fee and that makes it impossible for students to indulge with the private medical colleges. For medical aspirants who want to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor and establish their career into this noble profession, there are wide varieties of options abroad like the growing medical market of Nepal.
Nepal is a worthy option for medical aspirants
With the growing economy of Nepal, a number of Indian students explore their options of studying medicine in Nepal. It is one of the worthy considerations, of studying the lured profession in the laps of the nature, amidst the picturesque beauty of the Himalayas. Nepal has a growing medical study approach and proudly welcomes students to study the noble profession.
The climate of the country is highly enjoying and so you can easily survive in the light atmosphere. The major languages spoken there is Nepali, however there are people who speak Hindi and English as well.
The capital of the country is Kathamandu which also serves the destination of major medical colleges in the country. The country is also frequented by a number of tourists owing to the rich culture and the diversity offered by the students.
Exploring the arcades of studying MBBS in Nepal
Perks of studying MBBS in Nepal
Studying MBBS in Nepal has recently become a trend owing to the fact that the country offers immense number of benefits that aid in making you decision of studying MBBS in the country and your dream of becoming doctor both true. The country offers a number of benefits for Indian stents who aspire of being a doctor and are thinking of applying in Nepal for the same. These include:
- A number of colleges in Nepal are all recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India) and so this serves to be the top reason for Indian students who are thinking of studying medicine in Nepal. An Indian student after the completion of their course study can relocate back to India and continue their practice over there.
- All they have to do is to give the MCI Screening Test in order to get the license of studying MBBS in Nepal. Also the study pattern between Nepal and India is similar in every way and this also aids in the selection of Nepal as a probable destination of studying MBBS correct.
- The medical universities in Nepal have a majority of India teachers teaching the different courses. This makes it even easier for students to engage in the classroom.
- The ratio of the Indian students clearing the MCI Screening Test is very high owing to the similar pattern of study.
- The medical universities in Nepal are known for quality education and preserving the true nature of education. Not only this; but the universities indulge in providing the students with the more of the practical approach that the theoretical one.
- The cost of living and education is high affordable.
Eligibility criteria of studying medicine in Nepal
In order to fit into the eligibility criteria of medical universities in Nepal entail the following considerations:
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age during the time of admission
- The applicant must have passed their 10+2 years of school education with major subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subject.
- The applicant must have secured and cleared the exam with 50% aggregate in each subject and also in the overall subjects.
- The applicant must have secured qualifying marks required by the medical universities in Nepal before admission.
- The Indian applicants will have to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by the MCI with a minimum percentile and submit the certificate to the concerned medial university of Nepal.
The list of medical universities approved by MCI in Nepal
- Nobel Medical College
- BP Koirala Institute of Health sciences
- Manipal college of medical sciences
- Tribhuvan University
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- Janki Medical College
- Universal College of medical sciences
- College of Medical sciences
- Nepal medical college
- Kathmandu Medical College
- National Medical College
- Kathmandu University, School of Medical sciences
- Lumbini Medical college and teaching hospital
For the medical students in India, MBBS in Nepal is also a good choice. It can help you go for high quality education in medicine and serve the needy.
Students and parents can get in touch with us at Study in Europe, Delhi for the admission assistance in Nepal today!