About MBBS in Philippines
MBBS is an outstanding degree nurturing the dreams of the aspirants who want to become doctor. Studying the noble profession of medicine not only aids in developing of young medical professionals and leaders of tomorrow. Clearing the MBBS exam is one of the toughest adventures of a lifetime. It requires constant efforts, hard work, and determination. The students need to put in a lot of attention to the detail in order to make sure that you clear the exam with flying colors.
Philippines have also emerged as a top destination for the Indian students determined to go for MBBS in Philippines at an economical cost.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is one of the most tedious exams in the country and the students need to prepare really hard in order to clear the exam and make it to the top government medical college of the country.
Why are the private colleges not suitable for studying Indian mass?
Private medical colleges in India demand a high capitation or donation fee from its students and so it is not preferred by a number of students. Not only this, but the private colleges in India charge a high tuition fee for the academics and this is not affordable by many medical aspirants.
The private colleges allow admissions to students through the management quota and in order to get an admission into the college through these seats require you to pay a hefty amount as donation.
The course fee structure is very high of the Indian private colleges and so it is generally advised for students to instead search for options abroad that can provide them with quality education at a reasonable price. MBBS in Philippines is a good choice for the students from India and one can definitely fulfill his/her dream and become a successful doctor.
The endless lists of options for Indian students who want to study in abroad
There are number of universities in the world that welcome Indian students into their arcades and nurture them with top level of education and world class infrastructure. Although the Indian medical colleges have a number of medical seats but the total numbers of aspirants that appear for the exam each year are very high.
For the similar reason, not many are lucky enough to get an admission into the college of their choice. With no other option left for the Indian students, people start searching for the right medical institute that fits in their budget and even delivers with quality education. If you have your eyes set on any such location then Philippines is one of the best locations of indulging in the MBBS degree.
Philippines is a decent choice for studying MBBS for the Indian students
Philippines are one of the preferred locations for Indian Students. The place has an amiable environment and welcomes international students in their country with warm nature. Not only this, but the culture of the place is very nurturing and in turn results in the overall development of the student.
The country also posses high standards when it comes to education and accommodation and so you can easily study and develop yourself into the best medical professionals. Philippines own a decent interface for the students and so it is perfect spot to make it to the MBBS degree in the world.
The cordial and polite environment of country makes you study your tiresome MBBS degree in a replenishing manner. Not only had this but the quality education offered by the various universities of the country make it a preferred choice amongst the medical aspirants from different parts of the world.
Advantages of Studying Medicine in the Top Universities of Philippines
Philippines are one of the top choices of students who want to study medicine and make it to their dream of becoming a doctor. There are many top level universities in the country that are constantly ranked amongst the top medical universities in the world. They country provides various advantages which include the following:
- The country provides its MD in medicine courses which are in terms by the MCI as their MBBS courses and so this establishes and maintains uniform standard of medical education. This helps the students to study in Philippines and then come back to their country and continue their practice over there. The students only have to give a MCI Screening Test in order to practice in India.
- The wide range of medical universities of Philippines that is included in the top level of widely renowned medical universities known for their superior standard of education. These universities are also affiliated to the various health organizations like the WHO, IMED, and ECFMG.
- The professors that teach the profession of medicine do not only rely on the theoretical aspects of the education but even nurture the students with the practical knowledge about the course. This is why the students graduating from a medicine degree from Philippines find it easy to place their teaching on the practical aspect of the courses. Not only has this, but the professor in Philippines come from renowned countries like USA and India.
- All the medical colleges in Philippines are regulated by the ministry of education of Philippines and that is why there is no hefty capitation or donation fees charged from its students.
- The various courses of medicine are taught in English language and so are it is easily for Indian students to indulge in the study of medicine in an overseas location. This diminishes any barrier if present and aids in the complete overall development of the student.
- Not only this but the course fee structure for studying medicine in Philippines is also very low and so you can be easily afforded. The living expenses in Philippines are not very high and a student can easily sustain in the picturesque beauty of the country.
- You are also provided with career opportunities of practicing the noble profession in countries like US, Canada, Australia, and other developed countries of the world.
MBBS in Philippines: Economic and Exotic Options.
Medical Universities in Philippines
- AMA school of medicine
- Our lady of Fatima University
- University of perpetual help
- Davao medical school of foundation, and many more.
The biggest criteria which draw the attention of students while applying for abroad MBBS is the expenses of tuition fees and other expenses accompanying the survival of student in a different atmosphere. The universities of Philippines offer MBBS at tuition fees of around Rs. 20 lakh to 30 lakh. The medical colleges offer world-class infrastructure and experienced faculty which makes it worth for a student to pay this amount of graduation to the university.
Every the number of applications for NEET exam is increasing. Even after clearing the exam there is no guarantee if one can get a seat in a good medical college. Hence, choosing MBBS Course from foreign land like Philippines is the right decision of hundreds of the medical students failing to score good in the NEET examination.
Following features makes it easy and worthy to select any one of the universities from the long list of colleges in Philippines:
- The universities provide a scope of selecting the degree and colleges according to the convenience of students.
- The medium of teaching is English, which makes it comfortable for the local as well as students from other nations.
- The universities pay equal importance to practical knowledge as it pays to the theoretical knowledge of students
- There is no as such confusing procedure for students to be followed.
The students of Philippines’ medical colleges enjoy extra leverage of paying the fees in yearly installments. Thus, this makes it even more affordable for the students. For the students who choose MBBS in Philippines just after the completion of their 12th standard, have their MBBS degrees termed as BS-MD.
The BS is approximately 2 years which is the pre-medical course to be started before MD. The duration of MD is 4 years disintegrated as 3 years of theoretical learning and a year of practical application in the form of internships. The students will have to sit for the NMAT test for which they will have 4 attempts for passing through it, although the test has to be cleared in the first attempt.
MBBS in Philippines also offers some subsidized fee structures for the students who have gained prior degrees in the field of medicine such as B.Sc., BAMS, B. Pharma, etc. Thus, taking Philippines as an option for pursuing abroad MBBS can be ideal in every aspect and vision.
If you are looking to explore the options of studying MBBS in foreign locations then Study in Europe educational consultancy in India is one of the best places that provide with world class options and every help that a student needs.
Visit us at Study in Europe for the best counseling to choose the top medical educational institution for MBBS in Philippines at a comparatively low expense.