Poland is well known for its development in past few years. Number of the top ranked medical universities has been established in Poland Today, students from all over the world visit here for higher studies.
It has become one of the most preferable destinations for the foreign students looking for MBBS in Poland from the reputed medical universities. It is considered to have top faculties that act as key factors and attracts thousands of the student pursuing MBBS in Poland every year.
The students from all over the world experience good climate, food, peaceful surroundings, greenery and good education system. It is also considered to be the perfect place for MBBS course. Moreover, the learning experience is great!
Why go for MBBS study at Warsaw Medical University in Poland?
The Medical University of Warsaw offers general and specialty training at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. It is known for the highest international standards of university-level education.
Warsaw Medical University is based on the principles of good clinical and pharmaceutical practice. It is recognized nationally and internationally for its contributions to the research and practice in medicine.
The university consists of prestigious posts holders of National Medical Consultants. MUW offers 19 degree programs including 3 full-time degree programs in English: Dentistry, Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Merits of Studying MBBS from Warsaw Medical University, Poland
- University of Warsaw offers a variety of faculties and specializations so you can most probably find one that matches your interests.
- It is one of the best universities in Poland, level of studies is diversified. Majority of students are satisfied with their selection of the university and the education program.
- Its prestigious, offers development opportunities and peaceful study environment.
- Results demonstrate that having a diploma from the University of Warsaw is a definite asset in the job market.
- Moreover, it holds very good positions in comparative evaluations of the quality of education, in particular study programs.
|1st Year||11.100,00 EUR|
|2nd Year||11.100,00 EUR|
|3rd Year||11.100,00 EUR|
|4th Year||11.100,00 EUR|
|5th Year||11.100,00 EUR|
|6th Year||11.100,00 EUR|
Foreigners who are admitted to studies make payments for the 1st year of studies, is obliged to pay admission fee amounting to EUR 200.00.
The admission procedure for international students depends on high school diploma:
- Student with IB diploma – International Baccalaureate (IB issued by the International Baccalaureate Organization in Geneva, Switzerland)
- EB diploma – European Baccalaureate (EB – issued to the graduates of the European schools for the employees of the European Union Institution only) are admitted to Medical University of Warsaw bases on their high school diplomas and don’t have to sit for the entrance exam.
- Registration is in general from March to the middle of July.
- Student with High School Diploma other than IB, EB or “new” Polish High School Certificate must sit for the entrance exam.
- Registration opens in general from March to the end of April.
English is the language of instruction at the English Division of Medical University of Warsaw. Aspirants must be proficient in speaking, listening, reading and writing English. International students who are not native English speakers must document their language proficiency by submitting the results of a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
Get enrolled with the best medical university in Poland, (Warsaw Medical University) and have some great learning experience that will surely help you to do wonders in your medical profession.
Contact Study in Europe for the accomplishment of your dream of studying medicine from overseas. We provide total admission support with gratification.