About MBBS in Romania
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science popularly known as MBBS is one of the most prestigious and prominent courses in the Indian arcades. Majority of Indian parents want their child to either become a doctor or an engineer and that is why lakhs of medical aspirants sit for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam organized every year. Medicine in India requires a lot of determination and hard work and so is not any easy profession even to aspire to.
However the culture of pursuing medicine is quite ongoing in the Indian society however not many aspirants are able to make to the college of their choice.
Clearing medical entrance exam in India is not an easy task and so many aspirants fail to make it to a government college. On the other hand, private medical colleges charge for a hefty capitation donation fee from the students and so cannot be afforded by everyone. For the same reason, many students start looking for options abroad so as to make it to their dream of becoming a doctor and turn it into reality.
Romania serves to be a probable destination to study MBBS from
Romania is one of the best places in Europe to study MBBS from. The city is a picturesque destination and is frequented by a number of visitors all round the year. It has a rich culture that is willing to welcome international students and let them explore the diversity it possesses.
Romania is preferred by a number of students as their overseas medical education option owing to its amazing education infrastructure and the quality of research and innovations it undergoes in terms of approach to medical sciences.
Provisions in Romania for international students who want to pursue medicine in India
Eligibility criteria for students who want to pursue medicine from Romania
For students who want to achieve success in the endeavors of studying medicine in Romania they have to make sure that they fit themselves in eligibility criteria. The following are the terms that have to be followed in order to be eligible to study in a Romanian medical university. The terms are the same for MCI-approved universities in Romania as well,
- The applicant should be above 17+ and below 25 on or before the 31st of the applying or admission year.
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the major subjects. Also, the student in order to study in an English medium Romanian university should also have studied English in both 11th and 12th standard.
- The applicant must have completed his 10+2 examination from a recognized board with 55% marks for unreserved category students. As for reserved category involving SC/ST/OBC candidates the percentage of marks required is 45%.
- The applicant should have also passed his NEET exam atleast with minimum required percentile.
How to apply for an MBBS course from a Romanian university?
In order to ensure that your application reaches the correct authority you need to fill in all the details of your application form with correct details. Follow the following guidelines to fill the application with the correct required information.
- Fill the application form with all the required and correct information. Check the application form once filled.
- The following are the list of documents required to apply to any medical university in Romania. These include scanned copy of the 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, scanned copies of your school leaving certificate and scanned copies of your first and last page of your passport.
- After the application form is accepted by the recognized university, it will issue you with the letter of confirmation of the admission.
- After you receive a confirmation from the Romanian medical university the next step involves the payment of fees.
- After you have paid the fees for the MBBS fee, you will have to apply for the student visa.
- After you are done with the interviews for your student visa you will have to book your ticket and start your journey to fulfilling your dream of becoming a doctor.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Romania
The education standards of Romania are not only admired by the nations around, but it is also recognized by the medical boards around the world like UNESCO and WHO and even the Asian councils like MCI. There are various advantages of studying MBBS in Romania, which include:
- The Romanian universities do not charge any capitation fee from its students unlike the private medical colleges in India. So you do not have to pay any hefty amount for the same.
- The country has a diverse culture and students can explore it in turn resulting in an overall development of the student.
- The fee structure of the MBBS course is highly affordable and so you can easily pay your fees to the university. Also the living expenses in Romania are highly reasonable and so it doesn’t create a lot of strain on the student.
Study in Europe is one of the best study abroad education consultants in Delhi, providing you the best services right from the start of the application to the time you enter the university for the highly demanding course MBBS in Romania without hassle.
So there is no need for you to compromise with your dream of doing MBBS course in medicine. Just make up your mind and visit us at Study in Europe for the hundred percent satisfactory counseling free of cost.
We assure you the great experience and assist you in seeking admission in MBBS Course in Romanian universities.