Get Ready to Fly Overseas for MBBS in Ukraine
MBBS is one of the top ordered and settled professions in the world, shaping the future of the students by making them achieve their dreams. A number of Indian students aspire to become doctor in their lives and get an admission in one of the top government colleges of the world. For Indian students to get an admission in the top medical colleges of the country you have to clear the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) and then depending on the all-India rank that you attain in the exam, you will get a college in that rank accordingly.
However, clearing the MBBS exam is not an easy cup of tea and requires a lot of determination and hard work. Many Indian students fail to make it to the good government colleges of the country owing to the limited number of seats and the Indian reservation system. Medical aspirants then try to search for options abroad, so as to indulge in world-class education and quality teaching.
The MBBS degree from Ukraine is quickly gaining popularity. The universities Ukraine are affordable and offer good quality education. Ukraine is a country where you find good and affordable medical universities. Ukraine’s MBBS programme is known for its supreme quality education and a research-oriented medical degree. Ukraine also offers good opportunities for the aspirants to study and thereafter work in any of the European countries.
About the Country Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the top choices for pursuing MBBS
Ukraine is a country in the European Union which is known for its top quality medical course curriculum and the options of innovation and research that are offered to them. Ukraine has a number of medical universities in the country that welcome Indian students with full warmth and zeal and so initiate a process of self renovation and top learning for each and every student.
The fee structure for studying MBBS abroad is highly affordable and can be easily managed. Not only this; but the medical universities even makes the Indian students competent enough so as they could clear the MCI Screening Test before continuing with the practice in India.
The medical universities in Ukraine are constantly ranked amongst the top medical universities in the world and so provide you with quality education and that too at an affordable price. The universities also do not indulge in any kind of capitation or donation fee unlike the private Indian medical colleges that charge for a hefty amount in order to get admission under the management quota.
Advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine
There are a various number of advantages of studying medicine in Ukraine, which includes:
- The medical universities in Ukraine are known for their low cost MBBS programs even for international students. The fee structure of the various medical universities in Ukraine comprise of a low cost structure, aiding in a number of students opting for those services. Not only this but the living expenses in Ukraine are also very less and doesn’t create a burn on your pocket
- The admission process into any of the medical universities is very simple and you do not have to appear for any entrance exam as such. Not only this, but the simple admission process is free of any hassles and chaos and does not demand a lot of time.
- The medical universities in Ukraine teach the noble profession in English language and so a number of international students can easily study MBBS in the country. Although there are some medical universities that also teach medicine in their native language, however, the medical based curriculum is generally carried forward with English language.
- Many of the medical universities in the country are ranked amongst the top medical universities worldwide and so you can grab the opportunity of making it big in your career with the top ranked medical universities in Ukraine. This comes with the fact that many of the medical universities in Ukraine are ranked top in the world but they still have a very low fee structure.
- After you have studied MBBS in Ukraine, an Indian medical graduate can also return back to the country and continue their practice. The medical universities in Ukraine also make students prepare for the various examinations like the MCI Screening Test, USMLE-1, PLAB and other such licensing exams.
- The medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by the world organizations like the WHO, MCI, Ministry of Ukraine, WFME, ECFMG and FAIMER.
- You can easily get a job post the completion of you MBBS in a highly reputed hospital of the country as well.
Eligibility criteria for getting an admission into any of the Ukrainian universities
There is a particular eligibility criterion that has to be followed in order for a student to get an admission into any of the Ukrainian universities. This includes the following points:
- For an applicant applying for the medicine program in Ukraine, he must have completed 17 years of age and should be below 25 years while getting an admission into MBBS in any of the medical college.
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 with Science stream including subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the compulsory ones.
- The applicant must have completed his 10+2 from a recognized board of the country.
- The applicant must have scored atleast 50% marks in 10+2.
- For students belonging to SC/ST/OB, the applicant must have scored 40% in 10+2.
- The applicant must have passed the NEET exam with a minimum passing percentile.
- The applicants of open schools are not eligible to apply and only regular students can apply.
Documents required to apply for studying MBBS in Ukraine
The documents required for studying MBBS in Ukraine include:
- The marksheet of 10+2 with the necessary subjects
- An invitation letter from the university
- The affirmation letter
- The student visa to Ukraine
- Living expenses for the academic year
- 20 travel permit photographs
- flight tickets
Also, the duration of MBBS in Ukraine, is 6 years with 5 years of theoretical knowledge and 1 year of practical sessions in a university affiliated hospital.
Why to stay depressed and waste time in India on failing to get admission in the MBBS Course when you can easily get your admission done in a MCI recognised university facilitating MBBS in Ukraine at a highly competitive tuition fee. In addition to it, the cost of living and food is also low.
Contact us at Study in Europe for the total MBBS in Ukraine admission solution under single roof in Delhi.